Your company is helping enterprise customers deploy mobile technologies like never before. Those businesses are leveraging wireless technology to access mission-critical information, streamline processes, and improve productivity. While wireless technology is good for business — it also increases the vulnerability of your customers’ information systems.
What if you could offer your customers the ability to unleash the power of wireless connectivity—while at the same time achieving the same or higher level of security they expect from their wired networks? Now you can…with Columbitech’s third-generation VPN.
Enable Value-Added Services and Increase Broadband Usage
Columbitech Mobile VPN enables Fearless Mobility by providing true connectivity without compromising security. With Columbitech Mobile VPN, you can offer your customers the ability to safely access corporate e-mail and other enterprise systems–such as CRMs and ERPs–from their laptops, smartphones, or PDAs, from any location.
Columbitech offers service providers the following benefits:
- The ability to introduce new value-added data services and new revenue streams
- A stable connection and better quality of service
- An opportunity to enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty
Seamless Connectivity and Secure Access from Any Location
The Columbitech Mobile VPN software suite is built for the wireless world and for seamless integration into your existing mobile broadband offerings.
With the Columbitech software embedded in your solutions, you can offer your customers secure and persistent access to the Internet and their corporate intranets. It allows you to:
- Improve your users’ experience by providing seamless roaming among networks with automatic log-on capabilities to Wi-Fi hot spots.
- Automatically provide the best connection based on availability, speed, and user-specified policies–while operating seamlessly in the background.
- Leverage a powerful transaction recovery feature to ensure that data is not lost if the device loses its connection or hibernates.
Policy Management and Cost Control
Every day, you are losing revenue over users’ uncertainty about costs when logging on remotely from hot spots and other locations with roaming and dial-up charges.
With the Columbitech Mobile VPN client, you can provide your customers with value-added tools to monitor and manage those costs. Your customers can implement cost control and usage policies at the individual or group level. The system can also be configured to send out alerts when the user exceeds the flat fee.
A VPN Built for Today’s Wireless World
- Offers persistent connectivity and seamless security for users who move among different networks
- Provides the ability for the device to hibernate without any interruption to the user, greatly improves productivity, and extends the battery life of the wireless device
- Delivers up to 60 percent better throughput compared to other VPN solutions, which improves the performance in low-bandwidth networks and cuts costs
- Is a software solution that is implemented on the session level and is application-transparent
- Contains a user interface can be used for branding by the service provider
- Is validated by National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and FIPS 140-2 certified
- Allows companies to protect their entire mobile workforce with one VPN solution
- The central management tool provides remote deployment and enforcement of user policies
- Provides a management server that automates tracking of all network access attempts as required by HIPAA, PCI, and SOX
- Has multifactor authentication and up to 256-bit AES encryption
- Scales to up to 100,000-plus clients with multiple servers
- Offers centralized policy management and cost control on the user or group level